How does the search bar work?
When you perform a product search via the search engine, it returns the results produced according to a relevance calculation based on the following criteria:
- The product category
- The brand of the product
- The shop ID: code of the supplier to whom the product is attached
- The name of the product
- The EAN code of the product
- The SKU Product Accor
- The Regal code of the product, etc.
Don’t forget: You can refine your search results:
- using the supplier filter in the search bar,
- using the filters on the left on the search results page.
How does the search engine work?
Autocomplete is the pop-up window that appears when a user starts to type a request in the search bar.