As part of Accors commitment to single use plastic elimination we will be removing all mini bottles of wet amenities (shampoo, shower gel etc) and replacing them with a dispenser solution.
The roll out is expected to take several months and is further complicated by significant delays due to shortages of raw materials and logistics supply chain challenges. Below you find a summary of each Accor brand, solution and back up solution
In case of question concerning roll out plan of wet and plastic free dry amenities, you will find below the status of roll out per 25.06.2022:
In case of shortage issue with Ibis Dispensers:
Context: GFL has supply issues due to missing raw material (ingredients for soap, label , packaging…) and had to reschedule production which caused delivery delays.
Solution: Distributors are authorised to deliver the next ibis 3in1 soap or shampoo dispensers:
Example: ibis red can get a dispenser 3in1 from Ibis Budget or ibis Styles and vice versa.
- NEW solution is Elemental herbology
- NOTE that this product can only be used in Mercure. DO NOT use this product in any other brand
- Delay of delivery in Germany. Alternative product is the following: 80003998
Rituals is the selected solution for Novotel. The dispensers and Holders will be delivered in 2 steps.
- From July : Poland, Germany, Belux
- All other countries from September, as the old solution of cosmetics is fully depleted, we have put in place the following transition products: you will find the article number and Astore Link in the data below.