When you log in to the Astore Procurement website, you will have access to the suppliers' information.
You have different possibilities to look for a supplier. You can use the "Suppliers" tab or the "Procurement" tab:
- The search bar
- The filters
- The categories search
To visualize and search for your suppliers:
1. Click on "Suppliers" tab. You will be redirected to the suppliers page
On the suppliers' page you will have access to diffferent functionalities to visualize suppliers.
2. If you already know which supplier or information your are looking for, you can use the search engine. Type at least the 3 first caracteres of your research and results will be proposed to you (categories, offers, suppliers, key words)
3. You can also use filters to refine your search. You can filter on the country, families and concept, subfamilies & subconcepts and categories.
Once you have set up your filters, click on "View suppliers" to validate your research.
Once your filter or research is done, you can see all the suppliers corresponding to your research.
You will be able to see a short description for each supplier to describe their offer and services.
To find a supplier, you can also go to the "Procurement" tab and click "Browse all categories".
1. If you click on "Browse all categories" or "Browse by families" button, you will access to the full list of suppliers proposed by Astore Procurement.
2. If you click on "View suppliers" in one of the categories proposed, you will access to the full list of suppliers linked to that category.